Sophie Marie Lehner...born November 30th, 2010 at 1:32pm

Sophie Marie Lehner...born November 30th, 2010 at 1:32pm

Cali Lynn Lehner.....born February 19th, 2008 at 9:07pm.

Cali Lynn Lehner.....born February 19th, 2008 at 9:07pm.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sophie is 2 1/2 Weeks Old!

Sophie is already 2 1/2 weeks old, she is such a special baby! Cali is settling in to life as a big sister, she likes to help out and has dropped her attitude finally. We have had a few challenges with Sophie not pooping and gaining enough weight, so I am trying to up my milk supply and supplement her. Sophie has gain some weight and has had a few poops, the midwife will weigh her tomorrow and we will see how she is progressing and where we go from there. I have been feeling pretty good the last few days, Sophie has be sleeping for 4 hours at a time through the night...which is amazing! I am starting to feel like my old self again and able to get some house work and cooking done without getting overwhelmed. I have been enjoying both my girls and figuring out how to juggle my time with both while at home with them by myself. I have to say that things have been going much better than I expected and I am really looking forward to all the fun to come in my year off work! :)

No comments: