Lilah, Nana & Cali looking at Nana's card, I had put lipstick on Cali and she kissed all over the card....so cute! :)
The bubble mania begins!
I love this side shot of Declan, he is such a sweet little boy!
Lilah, Declan & Cali enjoying the sunny weather!
Greg got some free tickets to the hockey game last night so we thought we would attempt to take Cali with us and see how she liked it, even thought the game started at her bed time. Cali loved being there, she got a big kick out of the crowd and was clapping and dancing! We had a really good time and will definitely do it again!
So, I keep mentioning how much I hated the bushes around the deck and today with all the kids running around it would just be so nice to see up and down from the deck......so while Cali and I took a nap Greg cut down all the bushes!! Wow, it looks so much better!! Greg is going to build a wall around the bottom with a door so it will all be closed in. What a wonderful, hard working husband I have, I'm so lucky! :)
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day to all the special Mom's in our family! We had a wonderful brunch lunch which Dad cooked for all of us, it was so tasty....best waffles to date! I had such a wonderful visit with everyone and it was so neat to see all the kids playing out in the backyard, it's so neat to see Declan walking around and playing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow What a difference!! Did he do that after we left yesterday? Our men really get something in their head and just go for it. no stopping them:)
Post a Comment