Sophie Marie Lehner...born November 30th, 2010 at 1:32pm

Sophie Marie Lehner...born November 30th, 2010 at 1:32pm

Cali Lynn Lehner.....born February 19th, 2008 at 9:07pm.

Cali Lynn Lehner.....born February 19th, 2008 at 9:07pm.

Monday, July 13, 2009

A final resting place....

It was a breezy, sunny day on July 6th, 2009 when Grandma and Grandpa Trickett were laid in there final resting place in the Knox Cemetery in Orillia, Ontario. We all stood in a circle and listened to Uncle John tell the story of Grandma's life. I feel so privileged to have been there for the ceremony and to have met some of our extended family who I have only heard about. Hopefully one day I will be back to visit! With love, Julie
This is the house on the 100 acre farm that Grandma grew up on, it was so neat to see and we got a tour of the house from the lady who lives there now.

No comments: