Sophie Marie Lehner...born November 30th, 2010 at 1:32pm

Sophie Marie Lehner...born November 30th, 2010 at 1:32pm

Cali Lynn Lehner.....born February 19th, 2008 at 9:07pm.

Cali Lynn Lehner.....born February 19th, 2008 at 9:07pm.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Baby Update...

Today I am 25 weeks and 5 days pregnant! I had another midwife appointment and my belly measured 24 cm and the baby's heartbeat was around 140 bpm. I got the news back that I don't have gestational diabetes, which I was sure I didn't have and is really good to hear! I have been having a lot of trouble with my legs in the past couple weeks. My legs have been swelling quite a bit and I have also noticed the veins on my legs taking over....I didn't even know that I have varicose veins all over the back of my left leg and I am not thrilled to find this out! So I was given a prescription to go get custom leggings made to help the blood to not pool in my legs. I can't imagine that in August I will be very happy to wear tights that start at my feet and go over my belly....no, probably not! Ah, the things you never think about happening when you want to have babies! I have to admit they are definitely worth it all....but why do I have to have all the ugly veins!?!? I really do feel pregnant now, I've been getting some comments about how I've all the sudden popped out lately and I do agree...getting less and less comfortable! Cali is pretty excited about the baby, she gives my tummy kisses and says "hello baby!" About 99% of the time if you ask Cali what the baby will be, she says "a baby sister Mommy", we'll see if she's right in November! :)

No comments: