Sophie Marie Lehner...born November 30th, 2010 at 1:32pm

Sophie Marie Lehner...born November 30th, 2010 at 1:32pm

Cali Lynn Lehner.....born February 19th, 2008 at 9:07pm.

Cali Lynn Lehner.....born February 19th, 2008 at 9:07pm.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sophie is 7 Weeks Old!

My sweet little girl is 7 weeks old now! We had our last visit with the Midwife, who delivered Sophie, today...we will see the family Doctor when she is 3 months old. Sophie now weighs 11lbs 3oz and she is 22.5 inches long. Little Sophie has been smiling so much now! She is quite a gassy baby and when I tell her she has stinky toots she seems to think that's pretty funny! :) She has just started making a little coo sound and has short little baby conversations with me. Sophie is very expressive with her eyebrows, you can sort of guess what she is thinking when you watch them raise up and down. I think she's going to be just like me, can't hide how we are feeling because it's written all over our face! I have started having challenges with Cali again, I think it's just her age and having a sister who takes up so much time. I am really trying hard to understand and spend more quality time with her. I love both my girls so much and don't know what I would do without them! :)

No comments: