Sophie Marie Lehner...born November 30th, 2010 at 1:32pm
Cali Lynn Lehner.....born February 19th, 2008 at 9:07pm.
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Happy Halloween Everyone!
Treats, treats and more yummy treats!
I was pretty surprise that Lilah and Cali were more than willing to stand and have their picture taken with these things hanging from a tent...
For Halloween this year we went out with Lilah and Declan. Cali and Lilah were both ballerina's and Declan was a walrus!
Auntie Holly came over earlier to do Cali's makeup, I was so impressed because she sat more still than I would have!
On Saturday we did pumpkin carving with Mom and Holly. From left to right is Greg's, Mom's, Mine, and Holly did two for Cali...the last one on the right and the little spider one.
Auntie Holly's October craft....very fun!
Yummy, yummy treats...Auntie Holly knows the way to her nieces and nephew's hearts! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment