Thursday, September 9, 2010
Baby Update...29 Weeks & 5 days
Wow, I couldn't believe it when the Midwife told me I was almost 30 weeks today...the days are just flying by! I am so busy I hardly have time to think about what week I am at, with Cali I knew to the day how far I was, times have definitely change! I am back to work on nights now and I am absolutely exhausted, I don't know how much longer I can keep up with this pace. Anyways, back to the baby, the heartbeat was between 140-150 bpm and I measured 30cm.(thanks Steph, I can't get anything right these days) The baby's movements have gotten really strong in the last little while, it stops me in my tracks some times. I am so curious whether the baby is a boy or girl, Cali's guess is a baby sister! :) We'll have to wait and see!! I am so excited for Katie right now, her due date is only 2 weeks away. I am curious if this baby will be over due just like Aaron was?? Good luck Katie! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Soo excited for you guys and can't wait for the little one to arrive! By the way, I think you mean you measured 30cm:) I've seen your belly and it is definitely not 30inches! Its so fun seeing your belly grow and watching Cali every day. Auntie Stephanie
Post a Comment