Thursday, July 8, 2010
Pregnancy Update... 20 weeks & 5 days! :)
Today I had another visit with the midwife today, I don't mention any names because I have seen a different midwife every time I've gone....and I really didn't care for this one at all. On the up side the results of the ultrasound were absolutely great, everything looks perfectly normal. The funny thing with the ultrasound is that their expected due date for the baby is November 22....who's birthday is that??? That's right, Holly's birthday!! That's pretty funny, Holly always says the baby will be born on her birthday, who knows!!?? I am 20 weeks and 5 days today, just over half way through! The baby's heartbeat is 135 bpm and the measurement for my stomach is 21 inches. I had a gestational diabetes test today also, they were concerned with that when I was pregnant with Cali too but I didn't have it, so lets hope I don't this time as well. Everything is going so good with this pregnancy, this little baby is being so nice to me....I don't feel sick at all, no heartburn, no really strong cravings and I've only gain 10lbs so far....it's going really great! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment