Sophie Marie Lehner...born November 30th, 2010 at 1:32pm

Sophie Marie Lehner...born November 30th, 2010 at 1:32pm

Cali Lynn Lehner.....born February 19th, 2008 at 9:07pm.

Cali Lynn Lehner.....born February 19th, 2008 at 9:07pm.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

In Loving Memory...

Sammie February 14, 2002 - June 30, 2010 I found Sammie in really rough shape today, Elliott was kind enough to come help me get her in the truck and take her to the vet. It was Sammie's time to go.... Greg came and said his goodbye's and then Mom and I sat with her while she passed. Sweet little Cali said her goodbye's as well, before we went to the vet she wanted to pick some flowers for Sammie. Thank you Elliott and Mom for all your help today, you both being there meant the world to us!

1 comment:

Katie Vaino said...

Aww:( I am so sorry Sammy passed away. I had no idea until Mom made mention of it in an email tonight. I am so glad that everyone was able to say goodbye. I wish could have said goodbye to her as well...goodbye Sammy you were such a wonderful pup and we will miss you dearly.