Tuesday, June 23, 2009
I got to babysit Lilah today!! :)
Today I got to babysit Lilah while Steph went out. We had such a great time and Lilah was so good and played so nicely with Cali! We had so much fun, can't wait til next time! Cali is 16 months old now and she weighs 24lbs. Yesterday her 7th tooth poked through and she's working on the 8th also! Cali is still saying new words everyday, today she said sorry and Sammie (our dog's name). She just amazes me and I can't remember what life was like without her, what a special little girl I have! In the picture just below.....Cali's little friend Danica gave her this kitchen because she decided she was all done playing with it and wanted to give it to Cali, it was so sweet of her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aww! Thanks again Julie:) They are just so sweet playing together. Steph
Post a Comment