Sophie Marie Lehner...born November 30th, 2010 at 1:32pm

Sophie Marie Lehner...born November 30th, 2010 at 1:32pm

Cali Lynn Lehner.....born February 19th, 2008 at 9:07pm.

Cali Lynn Lehner.....born February 19th, 2008 at 9:07pm.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Baby Aaron is 1 month old!

We went for a visit over to the Island to see Katie and Baby Aaron yesterday. Baby Aaron already weighs 13lbs, he's catching Cali fast, she weighs just under 20lbs. Aaron is so cute and very cuddly, he seems to prefer sleeping on his stomach over his back and Cali is just the opposite! We had such a nice visit and we miss them already, can't wait till next time! :)

1 comment:

Diane T said...

What adorable pictures! I can definitely see a resemblance in the two newest cousins... and can hardly wait for cousin #3 to appear!

Exciting that Cali is approaching 1 year. Because we have Mya around here a lot of the time, I always feel like I have a good idea of how Cali is because they are only a little over two months apart. Like Cali, Mya is a very strong little girl as well! One of these days, I hope they can meet!

So, it will be a big change for you Julie, going back to work. I,m so glad you were able to have a full year off, and it does sound like you've got a very good child care plan for the future.

Thanks again for posting! Love from Auntie Diane