Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Grandma
Grandma passed away last Saturday, the 11Th of October 2008. This has been really hard for all of us even though we knew that she was ill. I have been having a really hard time because Grandma and I always seemed to clash and I never thought that she really liked me all that much. I was overcome by emotion today when I went to visit my aunt's at Grandma's house. As I looked around the kitchen at all Grandma's things, on the fridge I noticed that there is about 5 pictures with me in them stuck to the door. I just feel so sad because I didn't know that she cared about me so much until I saw all the pictures on her fridge! There are always so many things you wish you could say if you could do it over again. If I had one last chance, I would tell Grandma that I love her and she means a lot to me, and I would wish to hear her say the same back. Grandma, I'll always remember the good times! Love Julie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment