Thursday, May 29, 2008
Cali is 14 weeks old.
Cali was 14 weeks old on Tuesday. She weighs almost 13 lbs and has grown quite a bit in length too! Cali giggled for the first time yesterday, it was so cute and I can wait to see her do it again! Cali is also learning how to roll from side to side and loves to be stood up on her feet. Cali really likes to smile, she is a really happy baby most of the time these day but she is definitely a Mommy's girl, she wants her Mommy and nothing else will do. I'm sure she will grow out of that and it's kind of nice to be needed and loved that much....but I do need a break from time to time! Cali is still mesmerized by ceiling fans and likes to see herself in the mirror, though sometimes she plays shy. It is Lilah's birthday tomorrow and we are excited to go to her party! It is also Dad's birthday tomorrow and Katie's birthday on Sunday....it's a big weekend birthday bash! It should be fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment