Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Valentine's Day!
I hope everyone had a good Valentines Day. Our's didn't quite work out the way we had planned.
Greg ended up getting a serious case of the flu this morning and I woke up feeling like I threw out my back. So needless to say the day wasn't very good! I had hopefully my last visit at the midwife's today at 4:30pm and that also didn't go as expected. My blood pressure was high last week and today it was even higher which was cause for concern. So they sent me off to the hospital so they could monitor the baby and take blood and check my blood pressure again. What a Valentine's Day!! Oh well! If I hear back from the midwife tonight then I have to go back to the hospital but eitherwise I will talk to her tomorrow to find out what is going on. I really hope Greg feels better soon, I really hate seeing him sick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment